Our large client located near the Philadelphia Airport is seeking a Director IS, Data Architecture. If you have experience with the following, please apply.
Design, develop, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective software solutions and applications in support of IS organization. Develop next generation HIE (Health Information Exchange), and customer facing technology solutions using Service Oriented architecture. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations. Function as the administrator for Mirth suits. Lead the technical implementation of strategic initiatives. Interface with various department in the organization and provide technical leadership to Programmer Analysts.
The Application Technical Lead will lead the technical implementations of HIE (Health Information Exchange) and Clinical Application Integration initiatives.
- Lead Software Design and Development.
- Function as a solution lead/architect for HIE initiatives.
- Function as administrator for Mirth platform.
- Ensure that Mirth application environments are maintained with production excellence with clear metrics.
- Function as the lead engineer to establish real time or batch customer interfaces.
- Lead the design and implementation of real time architecture solution for HIE (Health Information Exchange), Clinical Application Integration and customer facing applications.
- Lead the design and implementation of HIE cross-platform solution.
- Design and implement service oriented architecture framework using standard set of services
- Lead the design and implementation of clinical data integration.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Develop in Agile development methodology including user stories, continuous integration and test driven development
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Lead solution architecture for application enhancements.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Develops technical design specifications; Participate in and/or lead code reviews.
- Lead technical meetings and provides technical directions to Programmer Analysts.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience leading technical development teams and in Mirth platform administration.
- 3+ years of leading technology solution architecture for customer facing applications; 3+ years of experience in designing and architecting HIE (Health Information Exchange), Clinical Data Repository and customer facing applications and standard data exchange including HL7.
- 3+ years experience in managing customer facing web solutions, Mirth platform implementation and support, Clinical or Healthcare applications.
- Experience in Agile development methodology including product backlog, sprint backlog, user stories, continuous integration, test driven development and in Agile tools.
- Solid design and architecture experience in .Net, Java, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, Sybase – Tuning and optimization, Modular code development, Hands-on experience in writing web services and SQL store procedure calls.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer /Provider.
- Experience in Mirth application suite is required.
- .Net experience and ready to develop code; Healthcare background a plus; 8+ years of software development experience in a fast-paced environment.