URGENT REQUIREMENT for a Sailpoint candidate in either Westborough, MA or Bridgewater, NJ
Must have Sailpoint IIQ experience, Java (Beanshell preferred), Oracle and Active Directory exposure.
- Contribute to different aspects of a project including writing and managing code and programming applications or enhancements to existing applications.
- May analyze, test, and debug application using a set methodology.
- Maintain documentation needed to install and maintain application programs.
- Collaborate with application and infrastructure teams.
- Perform data quality checks against set of data (from a given system), develop scripts to analyze and massage data as needed.
- Work to remediate anomalies by working with necessary teams.
- Help with providing L2/L3 support.
Experience: 3 to 6 years
- Experience in operational analysis, process change, solution implementation and systems analysis.
- Understanding of business analysis, data analysis, process development and business processes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem-solving methodologies, planning techniques, continuous improvement methods, and analytical tools and methodologies.
- Ability to independently manage a varied workload of complex high visibility projects with multiple priorities.
- Programming background (Java, Beanshell preferred)
- DB (Oracle preferred)
- LDAP (Microsoft Active directory preferred)
- Knowledge of any IAM suite would be a plus
- SailPoint IIQ – required
Education: Bachelors degree (minimum)
** Candidates MUST be able to come onto our W2. We are unable to sponsor H1B or EAD OPT STEM candidates at this time.