- The role is for the person to be a member of the Automation team. This person will work on-site at our Westborough, MA office. She/he will provide engineering support for ongoing Automation Core project initiatives and support of the Automation team including
- User Requirements development
- Assist in vendor audit coordination and execution Functional and Criticality assessments Validation and Project planning
- This person works independently as well as part of the team, under general supervision on projects and tasks that do not require significant oversight. The work performed is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall accuracy by manager or lead engineers.
- Have an ongoing commitment to conducting our global business according to the highest legal and ethical standards, and to continually pursue excellence in the development and delivery of all of our products and services. This includes:
- Respecting the laws and operating within the applicable regulations of the places in which we conduct business, as well as our own Company policies and procedures.
- Being honest and treating people with respect and courtesy.
- Acting responsibly, fairly, and honestly in our dealings and exercising sound judgment in performing our jobs.
Following skills are required for this position:
- Experience and understanding of life sciences.
- Experience with Serialization, Track & Trace.
- Working with SaaS systems, IT infrastructure, and shop floor automation systems.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technological field and 2+ years of relevant work experience.
Skills and Experience:
BSc/BEng plus previous experience in CQV field (Compliance, Quality, Validation) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment.
areas of experience : Automation, Serialization, Track & Trace, SaaS solutions, mobile device management in GxP environment; Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written. Candidate will be authoring global computer validation documentation per company guidelinesRequired Skills:
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PROJECT MANAGEMENT Additional Skills:
SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE (SaaS)
** Candidates must be able to come onto our W2, no third parties. We are unable to sponsor H1B nor OPT EAD STEM candidates at this time.