Our client in Bridgewater, NJ is seeking an SAP Finance Lead with the following:
As an extension of the global Core team, understand the global Core model for Intercompany processes and lead workshops to explain the model to the North-America team
- Identify gaps and design solutions for localization of the gaps
- Map the product flows for North-America waves in order to initialize the referential
- Manage organizational changes in particular related to the monitoring of the flows after go-live
- Prepare transition scenario’s between all waves of implementation in North-America
- Collect detailed local business requirements, define the target solution.
- Document detailed target processes, functional and technical specifications (ERP, legacy).
- Confirm and document in detail the specific developments* (ERP, legacy), adjust stream work load/plan.
- Collect gaps, contribute to arbitration and design the selected ones.
- Configure SAP according to the functional / technical specifications.
- Perform integration tests for some transversal processes (ERP, legacy), collect & document outcomes.
- Document and execute UAT scripts with key users.
- Identify and document defects, Monitor fixing.
- Contribute to cut-over plan preparation & execution.
- 10 years professional experience. Experience of implementing large transformation program.
- Relevant Supply Chain and Finance Experience
- Have a good track record in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry
- Analytical and summarization skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, ability to defend the Core Model position
- Intercompany processes
- SAP S/4 Hana (not required, but preferred)
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Leadership and ability to challenge, open minded and active listening
- Ability to drive change and ensure alignment at every stage from main stakeholders and impacted parties
- Ability to understand and synthesize business needs from multiple sources, and identify arbitration needs
- Have superior communication and interaction skills, including tact and diplomacy
- Ability to collect data and report blocking points
- Issue resolution and value realization oriented
** Candidates must be able to come onto our W2, no third parties. We are unable to sponsor H1B nor OPT EAD STEM candidates at this time.